About The Team:
This role is responsible for assisting in the creation of meal kits for our customers. This position is pivotal in ensuring the smooth and efficient production of our meal kits, whilst ensuring that the Health & Safety and Food Safety standards are met.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Ensuring that Food Safety and Health & Safety standards are met and sustainably maintained. You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring your own health, safety and welfare in the activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
- Undertaking basic problem solving activities and escalating to the Production Team Leader where necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Instructions.
- Perform various tasks on the production line, including but not limited to measuring, weighing, and packaging ingredients for meal kits.
- Assemble and package meal kits accurately and efficiently, following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and quality guidelines.
- Operate machinery and equipment related to the production process, such as scales, packaging machines, and labelling systems.
- Maintain cleanliness and organisation within the warehouse, including workstations, storage areas, and equipment.
- Being involved in ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Monitor the production line, identifying and addressing any issues to maintain continuous flow and meet production targets.
- Adhere to food safety regulations and maintain a clean and organised work area to prevent contamination and ensure a safe working environment.
- You may be required to handle a full range of Hello Fresh products, including alcohol, pork, beef and other animal products.
- Ensure personal compliance with PPE and personal & food hygiene standards.
- Any other responsibilities/duties which would be reasonably expected as part of this role.
Who You Are:
- GCSE - Maths & English
- Proven experience working in a warehouse or similar environment, preferably in the food industry.
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks, including standing for extended periods, lifting heavy loads, and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations related to warehouse operations.
- Proficient in using warehouse equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks (relevant certification is a plus).
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to collaborate effectively with team members and other departments.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Ensure that HelloFresh DNA is at the forefront of everything we do
What you will get in return:
● 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
● Company pension scheme
● Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
● Cycle to work scheme
Location: The Windmill, 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: Fixed Shift Patterns
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.