Lead, Marketing Expansion Projects (m/f/x)
As a Marketing Expansion Projects Lead you will be part of our lean, dedicated cross-functional team within the Marketing Organisation. The International Marketing Growth Expansion Team team works on the most important and interesting marketing expansion projects that HelloFresh offers.
Based in Berlin, our global HQ, you will work on geography and brand launches and support on specific marketing projects to scale up and meet our business plan goals for our start-up markets. Your work will have an immediate impact on our strategic roadmap and ambitious growth plans. In this key role, you’ll work closely with the local marketing leads and global senior stakeholders to identify, prioritize, develop and execute upon dedicated marketing expansion projects.
The ideal candidate will bring a data-driven, structured and proactive way of working, focused on delivering results in a high-paced and ever-changing environment. Additionally, outstanding analytical skills, a proven track record of driving impact in a high-performance and high-growth environment are required and relevant Marketing experience a plus.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Drive marketing expansion strategic projects and innovation for a broad and diverse portfolio of recently launched brands and deliver autonomously on ambitious growth and profitability objectives
- Build a very strong understanding of what our customers want and our operating model to derive high impact projects and initiatives with pivoting and trial-and-error aspect of seeking for product market fit in early stage post launch
- Strategize and project manage the initial go-to-market activities incl. opportunity sizing
- across multiple launch projects at different stages of execution and ensure timely completion of tasks by prioritizing tasks between them and managing dependencies with other teams
- Work on market sizing pre-launch strategy and drive steering of digital channels as well as local growth channels at launch phase; seek in a pivoting and trial-and-error mind-set for a product market fit in early stage post launch
- Create benchmarks cross country to drive excellence/best practices and further develop playbook for young ventures
- Develop and implement new marketing opportunities, project plans, timelines, from pricing and customer acquisition to retention and reactivation initiatives
- Steer PnL / profitability of new ventures launched by (re)allocating marketing budget onto most profitable segments and launching retention initiatives
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders (including Marketing, Product, Operations and Tech), with a combination of rigour and pragmatism to contribute building a holistic and sustainable marketing, growth & expansion strategy
- Use data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement to improve effectiveness and efficiency
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience in high-performance, data-driven environment - e.g. Management Consulting, Growth Marketing (E-Commerce or FoodTech), Strategy Consultancy or Business Development
- High caliber profile: you are a fast learner, self starter, top performer and want to take on a new exciting challenge
- A winning personality with strong people and communication skills with the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Strong project management skills: ability to break big projects into smaller tasks to set clear deadlines, ruthlessly prioritize and track progress against project schedule
- An entrepreneurial mindset: ability to work through tough problems with a rigorous and pragmatic approach and excellent analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision making
- Top notch ways of working: very organized, structured, with strong interest in establishing and improving organizational processes
- Experience in marketing channels at both strategic and operational level and driving cross-channel topics (such as creative, discount, landing page optimization) is a plus.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.