Inbound QC Auditor - Nights
About The Team:
The Inbound Quality Compliance Auditor is responsible for the uninterrupted flow of Goods In and Goods Out of the storage areas within our Warehouse. You will ensure the quality and accuracy of all Goods In items from internal transfers and suppliers and that they are checked thoroughly and accurately. This includes checking Use By dates are correct, Minimum Life On Receipt is compliant, pallets are correctly stacked and labeled and ingredients are quality checked.
You will be working to ensure best practices are followed at all times. Guided by our Raw Material Technologists (RMT’s), you’ll be directed to maintain the highest product standards whilst delivering on business KPIs working within the FSQA team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Complete stock Audits safely and correctly with the use of MHE
- Ensuring all goods received are labeled and organised correctly
- Using Matflo to track stock throughout the distribution Center
- Keep the warehouse clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and effectively
- Escalate any issues or problems to your RMT and/or Quality Lead immediately
- Comply with The Food Safety Act (1990,2005 EU) and HelloFresh quality standards
- Encourage and help drive the site’s food safety culture
- Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our storage areas
- Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments
- Maintain ingredient traceability for food safety compliance
- Raise any concerns/ issues through the correct channels (ICS ticket system)
Who You Are:
- Minimum 1 Years worth of experience within Food OR Warehousing environments
- Level 2 Food Safety (preferred but not essential)
- MHE Experience (preferred but not essential)
- HACCP/MATFLO experience (preferred but not essential)
- Detail oriented
- Experience in a fast paced/moving environment
- A great team player
- Fast learner
- Quick and effective problem solver
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work well with your hands
- MHE experience (PPT, Reachtruck, Counterbalance) required but not essential as full training will be provided but is an integral part of the role.
What you will get in return:
● 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
● Company pension scheme
● Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
● Cycle to work scheme
Location: The Windmill, 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: Fixed Shift Pattern
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.