Forklift Driver (unlimited contract)
As a Forklift Driver at our Production Site in Barleben, you will be responsible for putting together our popular cooking boxes.
No previous experience? No problem! Apply quickly and easily.
- Loading and unloading trucks, as well as carrying out the internal transport of food and packaging materials
- Stocking the provision of goods for production ("supermarket")
- Transporting palletized goods to the loading bays for the collecting trucks
- Booking each material movement using a hand scanner
- You will comply with specific food handling regulations
- You are responsible for productivity and error prevention in your own work area
- You are responsible for supplying production with food pallets or boxes
- You have a good command of German or English
- You are willing to work in a shift operation
- You are ready for cold work at +2° to +8°
- You have a high level of reliability, punctuality and commitment
- Careful handling of food and compliance with the relevant regulations is a matter of course for you
- You have a high level of quality awareness, a basic understanding of the quality characteristics of food and perseverance in testing products
- You have a forklift drivers license and experience in handling forklifts
What we offer
- Up to €14.40/hour (€13.80 basic wage + individual bonus payments)
- A 38-hour week
- 30 vacation days per year
- An unlimited employment contract
- A feel-good workplace with great colleagues in Barleben
- Save up to 70% on every HelloFresh cooking box
- Further development opportunities through internal training
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Discounted fitness offers
- Company pension scheme
- A monthly mobility budget in cooperation with NAVIT (20€ + 25€ public transport)
Are you hungry for more?
Apply now with your CV, preferably without a photo and without stating specific characteristics such as nationality or gender. Language certificates and documents relating to residence and work permits can also be submitted.
You have no work experience, no problem! Career starters are welcome!
We look forward to hearing from you!