Senior Technical Project Manager- Ops Data Analytics ((m/f/x)
As a Senior Technical Project Manager in our Operations Data, Analytics and Planning team, you’ll join a cross-functional department building analytics products that ensure profitability, scalability, and efficacy of our supply chain across a dozen-plus markets. You will manage and coordinate the roadmaps and requirements to deliver complex Data Products and services that impact our international operational data landscape, help craft our ops data strategy and position yourself as an expert in your domain.
In addition, you will be the main link between the Senior Ops Analytics leadership, our local markets and our Tech & Data teams and will translate operational processes and development plans into a strategic roadmap.
What you’ll do
- Work with a cross-functional department of Data Scientists, Engineers, Analysts, and Operation Research experts
- Take a data-driven approach to initiate deep-dive analysis in order to understand where we should focus our development efforts
- Formulate product strategies and vision and identify opportunities and solutions to create a technology roadmap
- Break down complex scope of requirements into milestones and apply solid and well thought through project management principles to our initiatives
- Build a strong relationship with all our international markets to understand local complexities, prioritize and translate into requirements for our data engineering teams
- Build a strong relationship with the Hellofresh tech teams to align roadmaps and help adapt our products to support upcoming features , innovations, product development, market and brand launches
- Own daily stand-ups, planning meetings, team retrospectives and participate in organizational level retrospectives
What you’ll bring
- Experience creating and delivering strategy and roadmaps based on business inputs and operational requirements.
- Ability to write technical requirements, develop business models, and define support requirements and processes
- Previous experience on project and/or product management and have been involved on defining and delivering high complex roadmaps
- Highly data and KPI-driven with a strategic business mindset that is biased toward action, alignment, productive collaboration and clear stakeholder communication
- Extensive hands-on experience working with data, analytics and reporting , ideally within a Supply chain management or operations environment.
- You feel comfortable using both qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
- High resilience and entrepreneurial oriented mindset
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- 1 year contract with high chances of converting into a permanent
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.