Product Analyst - Payments (f/m/x)
As the Product Analyst for Payments, you'll join a cross-functional team working closely alongside engineering, design, product, finance and risk to guide and inspire future product developments that provide our customers with the best Payments experience. You will have an opportunity to lead the direction of product-centred analysis as well as get your hands dirty with data, deep dives, and dashboards to drive the next generation of Payment features at HelloFresh, including improving payment conversion, reducing fraud, and using payments as a way to improve user growth and retention.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with Product Leads and Owners in order to understand the strategic priorities for your domain and then execute against these with engaging work
- Partner closely with the Product organisation (Product Owners, Software Engineering, UX, Data Science, Data Engineering) promoting a culture rooted in evidence-based decision making.
- Communicate actionable insights clearly across the organisation highlighting the “so-whats” of your analyses in order to drive the growth of our business.
- Explore and analyse customer behaviour and product performance data in order to detect growth opportunities for the HelloFresh digital product by improving user experience.
What you’ll bring
- Extensive experience in quantitative analysis roles, ideally including having worked closely with product teams for at least 3 years.
- Excellent technical skills applying expert level SQL with advanced Python as a plus for both analysis and efficient manipulation of large data sets.
- Advanced knowledge of data visualisation tools like Tableau which we use to create compelling visualisations to convey complex data.
- Strong experience working with product stakeholders in setting up A|B experiments, interpreting results and deep diving to understand the impact of particular experiments.
- Excellent communication skills, taking complex business problems, articulating these as analytical problems and presenting your findings in a clear and precise way.
What we offer
- The opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping the customer experience of a globally recognized brand in an exciting growth phase.
- Work in a dynamic environment that values innovation, creativity, and collaboration.
- Join a diverse and inclusive team that values individual perspectives and fosters professional growth.
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.