Associate Director, Corp & Field HR Shared Services
The Associate Director, Corp & Field HR Shared Services is responsible for providing operational and technical leadership to the HR Shared Services Team responsible for effectively executing transactional and customer service tasks to support corporate and field people teams and employees.
You will ...
- Design an optimal operating model and transformation roadmap to scale enterprise first line HR support and provide direction to members of the team with a focus on employee performance metrics, cross-functional collaboration, and accountability to ensure employee effectiveness.
- Oversee HR shared services systems and technologies, leading process improvement initiatives and leading cross-functional projects.
- Develop, measure, and report on key performance indicators; leverage resources to lower transaction costs, reduce cycle time, improve performance and improve responsiveness to customer needs. Monitor, measure and ensure adherence to established work processes, quality standards and customer service level agreements.
- Ensure a positive working relationship within the HR shared services team and with customers by frequently communicating and soliciting feedback and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Interface with customers (People teams) and resolves problems and conflicts as necessary.
- Proactively collect feedback, synthesize, and share out to stakeholders trends identified in HR Support needs and solution-oriented actions to address.
- Improve processes and drive requirements for additional improvements to eliminate manual processes.
- Have effective oral and written communication skills
- Are self-directed with demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Have critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must understand technology but does not need to be a technology expert.
- Have experience leading a team of 20+ leads & individual contributors
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or other related field required.
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible human resources and people management experience with two (2) years of demonstrable experience in leading programs and/or medium to large scale projects.
- Experience working in a high-volume HR shared services or HR call center environment, preferably for a multi-site organization with a significant hourly employee and temp population.
- Expertise and passion for case management, project management, workflow improvement, change management, automation, and team development
- Preferred: Experience in developing, implementing and executing successful operations strategies in an HR Shared Services environment; experience administering Zendesk Ticketing System
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, and company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO and parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year