Offline Marketing Intern (m/f/x)
At HelloFresh we love food, and our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes and fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry.
HelloFresh Italia is part of a large group founded in Berlin in 2011: we are the world's leading meal kit provider delivering in 18 countries across 4 continents, with a revenue of €7.6 billions in 2022. We entered the Italian market in October 2021, with an innovative data-driven supply chain and a significant sustainability focus. Mid-term, we have great ambitions to grow into a leading food organization in Italy, impeccably delivering tailored everyday eating options our customers are excited about.
For our ambitious, fast-growing team in Milan, we are looking for a driven and hands-on Offline Marketing Intern reporting into our Growth Marketing manager to support the Italian Growth team in acquiring new customers and in scaling our Offline Marketing channels. Duration of 6 months from January/February 2024 (flexible).
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Support the everyday management of our Partnerships channel across a variety of tasks (eg. new external partners outreach, campaigns creation and execution across new and existing partners, external agency management, building data-driven scenarios and forecasts, costs reporting, voucher creation etc.)
- Day-to-day running of Gift Card and Barter channel, including: point of contact for our media and printing agencies, partners selection, cost reporting and management, campaign and trend analysis
- Leverage your analytical skills to drive optimisation in the campaigns you manage: a/b tests, execution, tracking and reporting of the results and optimisation for future iterations
- Leverage previous experiments and initiatives from our International network other geographies in which we operate to derive new ideas and initiatives and encourage knowledge sharing
- Bring new and creative ideas to the table to identify the best growth hacks and boost the acquisition of customers in the fastest and most efficient way
What you’ll bring
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or similar fields
- You have at least 1 previous internship experience in Marketing, Consulting, Sales, eCommerce or Business Development
- You speak Italian at a native level and fluent English
- You have a keen interest in growth marketing - you listen to podcasts, read books and want to develop as a marketer
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and a zest for action
- You are proactive and bring a high level of initiative and a sense of responsibility
- You have a good understanding of numbers and the ability to deal with problems in a structured and analytical manner
- You are motivated to get involved and make progress in a fast-paced environment where prioritization is key, keeping an eye on deadlines
- You have a salesy attitude and great oral and written communication skills, which makes you comfortable with interacting with different stakeholders
- You learn quickly and find the right solution for every problem with a speedy and agile mindset
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase on the Italian market
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Smart-working opportunity for up to 50% of your time
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 15 countries across 3 continents.
Our more than 15,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 15,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.