Junior Events Manager
As an Events Associate, your role is to drive the performance of our direct sales events channel by focusing on cross-team collaboration, new event bookings, optimize current events and drive new initiatives that support sales teams performance at events.
You will collaborate with both our Sales leadership and the ANZ Marketing team to create direction on new initiatives.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
- Be the point of contact for the HelloFresh Group’s event channel
- Scope out new event ideas
- Optimize current events in collaboration with both in-house team members as well as agencies operating some of our events
- Work cross-functionally with the wider brand team to improve branding, event set ups and customer experiences
- Work cross-functionally with partnerships for give away’s and partnership activities
- Ensure all activity is planned and organized in a timely manner and that each stakeholder is across the required event details,
- Help the team launch and later optimize a multi-brand approach in events
- Ensure reporting and data are completed on time and efficiently, finding process improvements along the way to reduce costs, optimize sales performance and exposure
- Ensure all escalations/complaints are assigned and actioned within the same day
- Meet weekly with the Sales leadership team and Stakeholders to report back performance, updates and feedback.
- Keep up to date with HelloFresh Group updates and ensure teams are across the information
- Contribute to a positive work culture within the wider sales team
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong Communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Customer orientated
- Project management skills
- Can do attitude
- Adapt quickly to any changes in the process.
What we offer
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global food technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- Egoless environment, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 18 countries
Start Date: Immediately available - Can wait a notice period
Duration: Permanent full time role. Must have full working rights in Australia
Location: Chippendale Head Office
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you via email.