This role is responsible for optimising our inventory management processes to ensure efficient production, minimise waste, and meet customer demands. Responsible for monitoring inventory levels, analysing data, and collaborating with various departments to maintain an organised and well-functioning supply chain.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Analyse inventory data, including turnover rates, stock levels and usage patterns, to identify potential areas for improvement and cost-saving opportunities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure accurate inventory counts and timely replenishment.
- Implement strategies to optimise inventory levels and reduce stock outs over overstock situations.
- Develop and maintain optimal safety stock levels to ensure a buffer against fluctuations in demand and supply chain disruptions working collaboratively with SCO.
- Identify inefficiencies in inventory management processes and propose and implement solutions to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Generate regular reports on inventory performance, key performance indicators (KPIs) and other relevant metrics for management review.
- Maintain accurate documentation of inventory transactions, adjustments and reconciliation. via Rollover accuracy and stock accuracy
Who You Are:
- Proven experience as an inventory analyst or similar role in an FMCG environment.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools and software.
- Proficiency in using inventory management software and ERP systems.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Databases.
- Ability to analyse inventory statistics using software programs.
- Detail- oriented with strong organisational and problem-solving abilities.
What you will get in return:
● 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
● Company pension scheme
● Gym membership
● Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
● Electric vehicle scheme
● Bippit account - financial support
● Free professional development and coaching memberships
● Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
● Eye care scheme
● Cycle to work scheme
● Group Life Assurance
Location: Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 40 hours per week
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.