Data Engineer - Supply Chain Management (f/m/x)
As a Data Engineer at HelloFresh - Supply Chain Management, you will work on the creation of high-quality Data Products for our Supply Chain department. You will work together with Data Scientists and Operations Researchers to create services that improve decision making across our Supply Chain & Operations. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging data related problems within a domain team in a data mesh setup, focusing on data initiatives aimed at enhancing the domain's business performance. This position offers you the chance to gain valuable insights into the direct business impact and the value that data-driven solutions bring to the organization.
If you’d like to know more about our Supply Chain Data team and our Data Mesh journey, please watch our talk here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouWsl9d9wCE
What you'll do
- Build services for Data Scientists, Operations Researchers and Analytics Engineers
- Create high quality Data Products that are used for improved transparency and decision making throughout the Supply Chain.
- Work closely with business departments to align technical solutions with business objectives
- Advocate for data quality, high quality code, data governance and product thinking
What you'll bring
- Experience in Software Engineering and the ability to design, implement and deliver maintainable and high-quality code with Python
- Ability to deliver scalable production-ready solutions
- Experience with Spark and SQL
- Experience in working in a cloud environment
- Experience with Apache Kafka and Event Driven Systems
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Demonstrated ability to design, build and maintain complex data services
- Demonstrable past experience with Agile methodologies, with a strong focus on data-driven experimentation, lean thinking, and quick iterations
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, company events and parties, discount on our Convini vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.