Technical Auditor - Nights
Rate of Pay: £12.05/hour (plus 20% night uplift)
About the Team:
The Food Technical Auditors are responsible for ensuring Food Safety at the HelloFresh. This includes the safety, quality and legality of our products are adhered to and maintained. You will also support the Food Technical Lead to implement improvements and initiatives to ensure a food safety culture is maintained. Guided by our Team Leaders, you’ll be directed to maintain the highest product standards whilst delivering on business KPIs. Full training is provided by our onsite Training Teams.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager
What you will be doing:
- Complete all daily temperature checks
- Support weekly box testing if necessary
- Complete weekly scale and probe calibration checks
- Complete foreign body checks (Weekly, Monthly, Annually)
- Auditing production processes, documentation and monitoring of good operating practices & hygiene standards
- Maintain all quality and food safety records accurately and file/ distribute documentation appropriately
- Be a point of contact for food safety
- Provide support to managers and supervisors across operations on food safety issues
- Support with operational food safety and quality training to meet site standards
- Escalate food safety and quality concerns to the Operational teams and advise correct processes
Who you are:
- Experience within the food industry is beneficial, particularly working within a Technical Function.
- Previous experience working with QMS and completing audits and using corrective action to rectify the non-conformances raised.
- Moderate to Advanced understanding of Microsoft packages and Google platforms.
- A strong sense of resilience. Willingness to learn and progress as time goes on.
- Inquisitive, wanting to make a difference, reward from coaching and enabling.
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free Hot Drinks on shift
- HelloFresh Branded Fleece and Beanie
The Granary, Unit 3, Chalker Way, Banbury, OX16 4XD
Your application will be reviewed and a member of the Workforce Staffing Team will be in touch with you within 2 weeks.