Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contract)
About the Role
Contract: 1 Year
Location: HWY 403 & Dundas St W, Mississauga
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition the Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with hiring managers across functions within our distribution centers to attract and recruit the best candidates for their teams, as well as maintain an exceptional candidate experience. As part of the People team, you will play a key role in supporting the continued growth of HelloFresh as we look to leverage our best asset in our bid to continue our high growth: hiring great people!
What you will be doing:
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process mainly for salaried roles for HelloFresh including: role intake, posting, sourcing, conducting interviews, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, presenting offers, and assisting in the decision making process.
- Actively attract, engage, and select high quality talent to support HelloFresh’s current needs and future growth using a variety of sourcing and interviewing techniques.
- Assist in building HelloFresh’s employer brand within the talent market to increase awareness and excitement among potential candidates, with a specific focus on diversity and inclusion, and creating positive candidate experiences.
- Educate, train, and provide feedback to hiring managers to ensure consistency across the organization (i.e. creating an efficient and engaging interview process, including assessments and interview questions that accurately determine candidate capabilities).
- Manage relationships with third parties involved in the recruitment process, including but not limited to colleges/universities, job boards, and external recruiters/agencies.
- Collaborate with the TA team to set up new and improve existing recruitment and hiring processes.
- Other duties as assigned
At a minimum, you have:
- 3+ years of full cycle recruitment experience working in a fast-changing high volume environment, ideally in food manufacturing, warehouse or production
- Experience managing various stakeholders and their competing priorities and delivering consistently high levels of service
- A deep understanding of Talent Acquisition/Recruitment fundamentals, including pipelining passive candidates, employer branding, and sourcing for hard-to-fill positions.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion, especially as it relates to sensitive candidate information
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Meet)
- Experience with HRIS or ATS, or other related databases and software (we use BambooHR and Greenhouse).
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh or Chefs Plate weekly box subscription
- High impact work to help feed thousands of families in Canada
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Work with a hard-working and supportive team
It’s no surprise that as a food company, we use many ingredients that may be considered common allergens (i.e. peanuts, tree nuts, milk, etc.). Whether this role is based out of our headquarters or one of our distribution centers, it is possible that you may be exposed to such allergens in this role. If you have any concerns with being exposed to any particular food ingredients, including meat, please disclose this during the hiring process.
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!