Senior Manager Strategic Projects (m/f/x)
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way people eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in both meal-kit and ready-to-heat subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have multiple distinct brands that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
HelloFresh has recently formed a new global team to elevate our customer experience to new levels, by providing an industry-leading level of personalization to our customers across the globe. This team is a key strategic priority for our company, led directly by our founder and Global CEO and will drive our growth in the coming years as our brands evolve. This role will be laser focused on elevating our active customer value proposition.
As a Senior Manager Strategic Projects in the Active Customer Analytics team, you will join the wider Global Actives team of HelloFresh, supporting both its core and other brands in markets across the world. This unique role is an Analytics / Business hybrid, focusing on using our global data and analytics on active customers to identify opportunities for strategic improvements in retention, product, error recovery, marketing and/or even operations in local markets or globally. You would scope out these opportunities and work with the relevant parties within the company, providing analytical support, to effect positive change in these areas. Your experience in analytics and related technologies, together with your excellent communication, business understanding, stakeholder management and organizational skills will have a big impact on the company and department’s performance.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Develop an end to end approach to global benchmarking in order to identify customer pain points and other opportunities
- Ideate and prepare business cases based on these opportunities
- Work cross functionally to execute and deliver on these projects; generate the value identified business cases
- Work with VP of Global Customer Engagement and C-level suite to champion active customer opportunities within the organization
- Create plans to test, analyze, and iterate on these strategies, outside of initial proof-of-concept work
- Deliver on high impact ad-hoc and strategic projects for Global Actives
What you’ll bring
- Domain knowledge and at least 4-6 years’ experience relevant to the Direct to Consumer, Subscription, Food Delivery space. You’ll need to quickly understand our business model and its unique opportunities and challenges.
- Generally strong business acumen, analytical understanding and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated history of utilizing analytics, identifying and solving business problems
- A structured and functional approach to prioritization
- Experience in quantitative analysis, particularly business analytics
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools like Tableau is a plus
- Confidence in performing analysis with large datasets while avoiding the common pitfalls
- Analytical and critical thinking combined with great presentation and communication skills
- A self-sufficient manager who heavily leans towards bringing Data-Drivenness and Speed & Agility to their work, with a well-rounded understanding of how to integrate data and generate insights
- Outcome oriented, and can take a business challenge, create actionable analytical insights against it, and align stakeholders on actions to create business value
- Someone who takes pride in being a respected & trusted expert in her/his business domain up and down the organization.
- Entrepreneurial and have experience coming up with creative solutions to solve problems head-on.
- Intellectually curious – you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, and to consistently challenge the status quo.
- Collaborative - you enjoy working & leading cross-functionally and with various levels in the organization to gather diverse perspectives and to get things done.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.