(Senior) Director of Retail Media (m/f/x)
Hello Fresh is seeking an experienced Director / Senior Director of Retail Media to establish and build the foundation for our Retail Media division, responsible for managing and monetizing all advertising space of Hello Fresh Group. In this strategic role, you will be responsible for crafting the roadmap and executing the strategies focusing on driving revenue growth. If you have a proven track record in retail media, a passion for innovation, and the drive to shape the future of advertising within Hello Fresh, we want to hear from you.
Your areas of responsibility:
- Develop & execute a comprehensive Retail Media Strategy (RMN) tailored to Hello Fresh Group's business objectives and OKRs across 16 countries and 5 brands.
- Shape now and next best practice with emerging Retail Media opportunities, working with key local teams to fuse insights and learnings into globally applicable strategies
- Build strategic partnerships with Retail Media platforms, technology partners, and agencies to unlock high-value opportunities (i.e XX)
- Develop a RMN Toolkit to equip local HF’s teams across local markets with the necessary resources and knowledge.
- Create a framework for performance review including global reporting and regular business reviews,
- Take the lead in establishing the necessary infrastructure and processes to initiate and grow RMN for Online/ Offline channels including:
- implementation of Online Ads Monetization within RMN by streamlining collaboration between Tech, Brand, Legal and Ad Solution Partner
- Collaborate closely with Distribution Centers (DC) to enhance operational efficiency of RMN advertising campaigns.
- Work in tandem with the Product & Brand Team to support the expansion of RMN Offline ad product bandwidth and the diversification of In-box placements in our portfolio.
- Implement global advanced tracking and reporting systems to measure real-time campaign performance for Advertisers, providing valuable insights and data-driven recommendations.
- Lead initiatives aimed at enhancing RMN campaign segmentation and targeting, ultimately improving outcomes and results for our Advertisers.
- 5+ years of senior-level experience in building and developing high-performing Retail Media Networks/ or Ad Sales divisions within leading e-commerce brands
- Extensive knowledge on the evolving digital advertising landscape, including data/privacy regulations, technology advancements, and AdTech platform changes and optimization tactics.
- Ability to effectively manage a variety of projects and their lifecycle, from initial concept and planning to execution and delivery. This involves setting project goals, establishing timelines, managing resources, and coordinating with various stakeholders.
- Experience building out strategy, processes, playbooks, and tools (i.e rate cards) to support execution.
- Experience working in a global/regional team where you had to indirectly influence.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to craft strategic media advice that achieves business objectives
- A self-starter attitude that thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a bias for action
- A strong communicator who knows how to connect easily with different types of stakeholders
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidized child care with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase