Senior Financial Accountant (m/f/x)
For our young and passionate team, we are looking for a Financial Accountant who can support the Irish market.
Based in Dublin and reporting into our Head of Finance & Data, you will be an integral part of the Finance Team responsible for weekly and month end reporting, along with the periodic forecasting process.
Furthermore, you will closely collaborate across a number of teams to help in business decision making. This role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to gain experience across a wide range of areas and processes, not being strictly limited to Financial Reporting duties.
What you'll do
- Financial Reporting: Monthly preparation of the board packs including Income Statement & Balance Sheet.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Quarterly completion of the budgeting process, involving working with stakeholders from all departments to deliver updated forecasts for upcoming periods.
- Financial Strategy: Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement financial strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives.
- Tax: Preparation of periodic tax return requirements.
- Audit Support: Involvement in internal and external audits.
- Cost Control: Assist in cost control efforts by monitoring and analysing expenses, seeking cost-effective solutions, and recommending cost-saving measures.
- Interdepartmental Collaboration: Opportunity to provide in-depth value to stakeholders across all departments delivering Financial input/advice on ad hoc projects.
- Collaborate with HelloFresh controlling teams across the globe to build sustainable and efficient financial processes, being given autonomy to identify and execute optimization initiatives.
- Work closely with our remote AP Team, providing the opportunity and experience to manage.
What you'll bring
- Autonomous working style, ambitious mindset with an ability to make things happen.
- Passion, desire to learn and great communication skills.
- Experience in a similar role previously, 1-3 years experience working in finance and accounting.
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualified or part qualified.
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets and exposure to an ERP system (experience with Oracle Fusion would be advantageous).
- Keen to grow with a fast-growing organisation and turn your experience with HelloFresh into a platform for future career growth.
- A person who thrives under pressure and doesn’t shy away from hard work.
What we offer
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase.
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues.
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career.
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities.
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives, Health Insurance, Pension Contribution etc.).
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering 1 billion meals in 2021 alone.
Our finance group ensures (i) accurate, transparent and timely reporting to our shareholders and capital markets, given HFG’s position as a prominent public company and member of the MDAX and Stoxx Europe indices, (ii) best-in-class planning and analysis to enable good management decisions and (iii) optimised funding to facilitate continued growth across our 18 markets. The group prides itself in being a poster child of HelloFresh’s DNA, embodying ruthless prioritisation and data drivenness.
Our more than 20,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 20,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, colour, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.