Data Analyst (Recipes & Menu)
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work in the list of Multinationals 2023 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more on our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
We are looking for a Data Analyst (Recipes & Menu) / Product Analyst for our ambitious, fast growing team in Amsterdam. Working in the ‘’Menu Planning & Product Analytics’’ team, you’ll take a leading role in the improvement of our core product and recipes.
You’ll define, develop and deliver product improvement and optimization initiatives through analysis, recommendation definition and project management. You will work on topics related to performance of recipes, product strategy and product operations (with opportunity to steer your scope based on your interests). Through this, you contribute to the success of HelloFresh and the happiness of our customers with our menu!
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Analyze data sets to explain recipe and menu performance, and identify areas for improvement
- Translate your findings into convincing recommendations (slides, presentations) and present these to stakeholders, incl. Benelux’s Head of Product
- Support projects from culinary teams by acting as a sparring partner, especially when it comes to data
- Define and develop operational tools and dashboards that can be used by culinary teams like Recipe Development and Menu Planning
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
We are looking for a motivated and optimistic person to join our company. Our ideal candidate is someone with a quantitative and analytical mindset, who knows how to use data as the basis of decisions and who loves solving challenges in a structured manner.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Data Analyst or similar role
- Strong quantitative capabilities: proven SQL, Python or R skills in extracting and analyzing large datasets while interested in learning and using SQL as part of your role.
- Experience with building dashboards in Tableau/PowerBI is a strong plus.
- You don’t shy away from a challenge and are able to perform in a fast-paced and continuously changing work environment.
- Fluent in English
- And most important: You don’t mind talking about and working with food (data) all day, every day 😉
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- Learning and development opportunities including a personal development budget
- 24 holidays per year, plus 1 day per additional year of work
- A hybrid work setup, with a budget to help set up your home office
- Flexibility to work abroad for up to 8 weeks per year
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Multiple ways of getting to a work-related appointment, for example by using our company cars or a MyWheels car
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription, and a discount for your gym membership via Bedrijfsfitness Nederland
- Discount on your additional health insurance through Zilveren Kruis
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly pension scheme
🌱 Grow your career at HelloFresh
A career at HelloFresh is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potential…For Product Analysts specifically, for example, we have seen people grow to leadership or expert positions in Benelux (like Team Lead Menu) or at our Global HQ.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
- Nick Beeks’ journey from Junior Field Marketing Manager to Offline Growth Marketing Manager
- Valerie Blank’s journey from Junior Sampling Coordinator to Team Lead of Product Marketing
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job.
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.
- Lastly you’ll have a conversation with our Director of Product Operations
Please note this position is based in The Netherlands and requires the successful candidate to be located here. It is a hybrid position, with possibility to work from home 3 days per week.