Asset Protection Specialist
Asset Protection Specialist
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Due to growth, HelloFresh is looking to add an Asset Protection Specialist to our team! As Asset Protection Specialist, you will join forces with the Site Asset Protection Manager to head up workplace safety & loss prevention initiatives for one of our distribution center operations! You will be on the front lines of production and immerse yourself in the trenches to promote HelloFresh’s vision, inspire change, raise the bar on safety performance, and champion a culture of safety!
Pay Rate - $23.50
Shift - 2:00pm-10:30pm
- Conduct internal theft investigations while strictly adhering to policy and procedures and AP leadership guidance.
- Identify theft trends by leveraging technology, reporting and surveillance tactics.
- Drive a theft prevention culture by implementing action plans of AP leadership to reduce shortage by improving processes and standards.
- Identify, escalate, and support internal theft investigations at the direction of AP leadership.
- Prevent theft by gathering intelligence and communicating important issues.
- Understand and appropriately use video systems to monitor theft activity and support internal cases.
- Respond to incidents and submit appropriate documentation for all incidents following AP standards.
- Lead a physical safety and secure culture for our employees by modeling and setting an example to others.
- Provide service and a working experience that meets the needs of the team members and management teams.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- Perform other duties based on business needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with HR, ER, LR and Operations with the utmost regard for the safety and health at HelloFresh.
- Assist safety, claims, and management teams during accident or injury investigations.
- Assist with the site emergency action plan and liaison with local first responders when needed.
- Use continuous improvement principles to identify ways to improve our standards and outcomes.
- As a partner to the business, you effectively listen, build rapport, and communicate at all levels; have confidence sharing ideas as a trusted advisor.
- Recognize and resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, and provide ways for improving efficiency.
- Identify the system component that is causing the error, as well as the options available for resolving it and completing the task.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Preferred 2-3 years of retail or distribution asset protection experience.
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward visitors and employees
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs.
- Effective communication skills
- Work both independently and with a team
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
At HelloFresh, you’ll get a competitive salary & 401k company match that vest immediately upon participation, generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off, $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans, amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription, flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities, emergency child and adult care services, snacks & monthly catered lunches, and a collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.