HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way that people eat, forever!
Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing start-up in the past but we’re one of the industry leaders. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
This role is responsible for ensuring that all project work is completed whilst supporting the Technical team to drive and maintain a food safety and compliance culture on site. Responsible for raising and escalating food safety and quality issues and maintaining strong food safety compliance audit results.
- Ensure completion of site audits including but not limited to GMP, quality compliance, ice process, yard audits, foreign body etc by coordinators and auditors.
- Escalation of quality and safety issues following the ICS process and ensuring correct communication to key stakeholders.
- Lead on investigations and provide solutions to customer complaints to root cause correct
- Lead on independent projects and tasks to ensure the site is compliant to food safety and quality standards.
- Support the Technical Manager in driving and creating a safety and compliance culture on site.
- Conduct regular investigations into non conforming products and processes.
- Ensure audit protocols meet the requirements of HelloFresh and BRCGS standards.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records (including computerised/digital) on production, food safety data and analyse this data to identify trends, problems and opportunities for improvement.
- Identifying and leading continuous improvement processes.
- Ensuring that Food Safety and Health & Safety standards are met and sustainably maintained. You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring your own health, safety and welfare in the activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
- Undertaking basic problem solving activities and escalating to the Technical Manager where necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Instructions.
- Undertaking audits and following through on actions regarding compliance to Food Safety; Health & Safety Standards and any other specified standards eg: BRCGS, ISO.
- Leading or being involved in ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Any other responsibilities/duties which would be reasonably expected as part of this role
What You Will Get In Return
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options) ● Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: The Windmill, 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.