About The Team:
We're currently on the hunt for a Shift Manager to join our passionate, hardworking team. Reporting into the Operations Management Team, you'll be responsible for warehouse operations and production in one of the UK's fastest growing food companies! You'll be expected to drive excellent standards, improve processes and develop our teams, to ensure we provide an exceptional product to our hungry customers, each and every delivery.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Running shifts with the view to maximise operational efficiency and productivity
- Responsible for achieving performance KPI’s such as efficiency and error rates
- Ensure optimum utilisation of shift labour by effective labour planning, training & development of all staff
- Working closely with the teams to ensure the production lines are operating with a safety first mentality
- Ensuring excellent communication between production/warehouse team members and Operations staff
- Accurate completion of all paperwork and reporting of shift performance and KPI's
- Create a positive team dynamic and push the importance of engagement across the site.
- Be the point of escalation and support for all staff on shift
- Lead and motivate all Operational staff to care about our product and our customers
Who You Are:
- Effective problem solving, with a solutions focus and strong technical knowledge
- KPI and results driven
- Strong understanding of health and safety and its application in a warehouse/production environment.
- Used to working in a high pressure, fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Understanding of operational reporting, key information identification and critical issue escalation.
- Excellent people skills and be passionate about achieving results through people.
- Great communication skills and decision-making capabilities. Logical approach to making decisions, promoting the customer comes first mindset.
- Managing projects and delivering within set time scales
- Experience within an FMCG or food background is preferable
- Positive attitude and a professional approach
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change and challenge.
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: Sunday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Saturday shift patterns available - rotating Days and Nights every 3 months
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.