Packaging Supply Chain Manager
We are seeking a high performing, driven individual to join our rapidly expanding Supply Chain team. You will be responsible for the strategy and delivery of our Packaging inbound operation, leading a team to deliver everyday excellence for our customers. You will report into the Head of Procurement & Supply Chain Operations. This is the perfect role for someone to elevate their career in Supply Chain Operations.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and deliver a progressive inbound strategy across our box packaging category to deliver absolute availability for our customers.
- Optimise inbound and inventory processes across our warehouse network, identifying efficiency gains while minimising the impact to our end to end operation.
- Review and manage internal and external storage capacities to balance cost with contingency planning.
- Launch new practices, challenging legacy tools and forecast accuracy to enhance the automation and precision of demand planning. Define new measures and reporting methods to promote data-driven decision making.
- Inspire and lead a team to deliver results and achieve their potential. Coach and guide team members to deliver optimal outcomes. Oversee the weekly ordering processes and set and track ambitious KPIs.
- Set key priorities and deliver business objectives through quarterly project definition and delivery.
- Build and own relationships with our suppliers to lever commercial benefit, partnering closely with the Procurement team to strengthen our supply portfolio. Report on and manage supplier performance effectively to continuously improve the operational standard
- Collaborate with internal teams including Warehouse, Production, Planning, Procurement, Inventory and Finance ensuring timely and accurate information is shared.
- Establish best practice and influence global teams with your ideas and feedback to improve tools and processes across multiple markets.
Who You Are:
- You are incredibly resilient and operate well under pressure
- You think on your feet and find quick and efficient solutions to resolve problems with minimal impact to internal and external stakeholders
- You are a confident decision-maker and can challenge the status-quo with new ideas
- You are a role model that excites and motivates other team members with your passion for success
- Skilled in excel and data manipulation
- FMCG/Operations background is a plus
What you will get in return:
● 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
● Company pension scheme
● Gym membership
● Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
● Electric vehicle scheme
● Bippit account - financial support
● Free professional development and coaching memberships
● Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
● Dog friendly office! (London site only)
● If in the office, enjoy a free breakfast every day
● Eye care scheme
● Cycle to work scheme
● Group Life Assurance
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London / DC Site(s)
Work Schedule: Hybrid working - 50/50 remote working & flexible start/finish times (role
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.