Business Development Manager - Part Time
This position is a Part Time BDM where you will be partnering with wholesale customers to drive growth of Youfoodz across the Central Coast and Northern New South Wales through educating on new products and promotions. Helping them identify products which would benefit their business, how they could merchandise products, and providing ongoing account management support.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
These are the types of duties and tasks you are expected to ‘run and own’ in your role.
- Lead generation, calling new business, referral schemes
- Sales visits – discuss with prospective clients where they would merchandise, how they would drive the products best and how it would benefit their business
- Demonstrations (showing prospective customers how to order online)
- Provide further information on delivery turnarounds, credit timeframes and sell through on the product lines
- Look at retention strategies to remain “sticky” with clients (e.g., client newsletters)
- First point of contact for customer concerns which need to be resolved as priority
- Calls and visits to advise on new products, new ranges, deadlines for orders and promotions
- Provide guidance to new customers on the ordering process and product mix of their orders
- Assist existing customers in entering weekly orders and trouble shooting technology
- Communicate issues which will effect suppliers (e.g., delays in delivery)
- Record keeping (for customer files)
- Continue to make customers even happier with the service and product they receive through acting on customer feedback / requestsMerchandising
- Ensure the Youfoodz has the best brand positioning instore
- Ensure Youfoodz product is displayed correctly to drive maximum sales opportunity
- Analyse merchandising trends to predict local impact
- Work with wholesale team and marketing to devise develop compelling strategic sales and marketing strategies
- Complete weekly sales reports/forecast
- Attend weekly sales meeting
- Process customer wastage credits
- Complete chase sheets
- Complete rollovers
- Manage pricing and product lists and providing quotes
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh & YouFoodz boxes
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.