Associate Director for Digital Analytics Infrastructure (m/f/x)
As an Associate Director for Digital Tracking Implementation you lead the collection of front end user behavioural data across 18+ countries. As an expert in the field, you work with stakeholders across HelloFresh advocating best practices and delivering enhancements to our digital tracking infrastructure that drive our digital tracking capability to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Design and implement digital tracking solutions to evolve our existing largely Google-based stack
- Responsible for our digital tracking spend, ensuring we make the most of our budget
- Partner closely with stakeholders across HelloFresh including developers, marketers and users of behavioural data, contributing to a rich data-driven culture by ensuring tracking is reliable and efficient
- Develop and maintain custom client and server side implementations for multiple marketing vendors
- Quickly troubleshoot and debug tracking issues to ensure that our data is accurate and complete
- Ensure we remain up-to-date with the latest trends in digital analytics regarding privacy, browser restrictions and web development
- Able to work hands on as well as by motivating a vibrant team around your vision for how we collect and provision behavioural data
What you'll bring
- At least 3 years experience managing a team of individual contributors as a direct people manager
- Extensive experience with Google Tag Manager (GTM) and other tag management systems
- Extensive experience with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and similar tools
- Strong experience with debugging tools such as Charles Proxy or Fiddler.
- Excellent communication skills, with the proven ability to translate complex business requirements into technical and analytical briefs, and present your findings in a clear and precise way
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.