Team Lead Program Management - Strategic Culinary Product Development DACH (f/m/d/x)
- First things first: You will be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission. Because “we want to change the way people eat, forever!”
- We are looking for a Team Lead - Program Management for our Customer Domain to help us take our product strategy to the next level by raising the bar for E2E planning and executional excellence.
- You will oversee the planning and deployment of our strategic missions in an E2E cross-functional environment with local and global stakeholders.
- You will work in the Strategic Product Development Team in the DACH Customer Domain and report to the Director of Strategic Product Development.
- You will manage a team of 3 program/project managers working across strategic product management, culinary development & optimization and design & innovation teams.
- You will learn by working together with experts in your field and have the opportunity to continuously develop personally and professionally.
This role is available for a 24-month contract (extension possible).
Your area of responsibility
- End-to-end responsibility for the implementation of the Customer domain strategic missions to increase both customer and business value
- Support the definition of the product strategy by assessing feasibility, capacity and capability planning
- Partner with Product Managers for effective translation of product strategies into comprehensive product implementation plans
- Coordinate and execute programs and projects with DACH (Product Strategy, Culinary Development, Menu Planning, Customer Experience, Marketing, Operations) and global stakeholders (Tech teams, Product Ops) with strong adherence to strategic brief, budget and timelines
- Ensure end to end delivery excellence and program efficiency, including governance, continuous improvement and capability implementation
- Provide the business with regular updates on the status of program delivery
- Develop and consolidate a solid alliance with the Strategic Product Management & Culinary Development teams to support yearly strategy setting cycles as well as team OKRs
- Develop and maintain overarching master Customer Domain roadmap, including product roadmap, customer experience initiatives and menu experimentation
- Represent the Customer domain and actively contribute to the Project Management Chapter within the DACH organisation
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- You have a university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or a related field. MBA and/or Project Management certification is a plus
- Ideally, you will bring experience in an entrepreneurial role in e-commerce with commercial experience. Food CPG experience is a plus
- Excellent team, project and stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget and high quality
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset: you thrive in fast-paced environments, make sense of ambiguous situations, and enjoy taking on new responsibilities. You generate new ideas that make a measurable business impact
- You are collaborative and influential: you can work with multiple stakeholders to influence them toward a winning strategy that achieves a common goal
- You are data-driven and analytical: you can work with data to identify business insights and then translate them into action
- You are result-oriented: you’re careful and thorough in accomplishing tasks and have great project management skills
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and a zest for action
- You are ready to take on responsibility in a dynamic working environment starting on day one
- You speak English fluently, speaking German is a plus
What we offer you
- Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers in Berlin-Kreuzberg*
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes and Convini products
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
- Flexible working hours including Work From Home/Work from Abroad/Sabbatical Policy, as well as a home office set up budget
- Extensive Onboarding and Buddy Program
- Social events including team events, Friday beers, company runs, book club, etc.
- Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club and John Reed partners, as well as yoga classes
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Spill
- Childcare and company pension scheme benefit
- Monthly transportation budget via RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!