Operational Excellence Manager - Special Projects (f/m/d/x)
In this newly created position in DACH Operations, you will take on and lead high impact initiatives in Operations.
As Operational Excellence Manager - Special Operations (m,f,d,x) you will work directly with our Site Management to lead cross-functional special projects focused on scaling our operations, improving our operational performance,and increasing the resilience of our end-to-end Supply Chain. You will have an immediate impact on pressing topics in Operations.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
Your area of responsibility
- You will work on high priority cross-functional projects focused on scaling our operations, improving our operational performance, and increasing the resilience of our end-to-end Supply Chain
- You will dive deep into and gain experience across different areas of our Operations - mainly Production, and Logistics
- You will work directly with Senior Operations Stakeholders and Heads of different functions
- You will analyze our current strategies and identify new opportunities
- You will provide direct analytical and operational support to our local markets (identifying, structuring, and solving an array of complex problems using data) and help them anticipate their next operational challenges
- You will implement data-driven solutions, tools and processes across our operations including in our distribution centers and connections to own last mile
- You will act as cross-functional and/or cross-market project orchestrator, mobilizing key stakeholders to realize impact
- You have 3-4+ years of experience in a fast paced project based environment e.g., at management consulting firm, fast-growing start-up / scale-up or in a demanding role in an industry with affinity to HelloFresh
- You bring experience in operations-related topics such as warehousing, fulfillment, supply chain or procurement
- You have an exceptional academic record with a degree in Engineering, Business, Analytics or a related field
- You bring strong project management experience with proven ability to effectively motivate, develop and manage a diverse set of stakeholders
- You have strong analytical skills with a passion for using data to innovate effective solutions to address business needs
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced start-up-like environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
- You bring a positive attitude and passion for food!
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in German is preferred
What we offer you
- Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers in Barleben
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
- Extensive Onboarding
- Social events
- Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Spill
- Pension scheme benefit
- Monthly transportation budget via RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!