Area Manager I, Quality
Factor brand of HelloFresh is seeking Area Manager I Quality associates. The Area Manager I, Quality Associates will lead our QA teams to ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and sanitation meet our high-quality standards to provide the best service to our customers.
You will ….
- Provide employee instructions to provide advice on how to perform their task (QA checks, documentation, expectations).
- Work towards continuous improvement in all areas. Ensure all actions better the business of HelloFresh and do not break any company policies.
- Maintain accurate documentation regarding GMPs, HACCP, processing analysis and environmental monitoring
- Coach QA employees to follow company procedures
- Train new employees on standard operating procedures
- Ensure that the daily workload is equally distributed based priority and ability
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions QA Manager
- Occasionally required to inspect products or surfaces using tools such as thermometer, gas analyzers, food scales, gas analyzer
- Update quality numbers in the computer system; can use a computer and type/data entry using computer programs
- You will provide guidance to employees by coordinating work and resolving problems for their QA team.
- A leader that fosters team cooperation for a large group of employees
- Maintain momentum and keeping employees on task to meet goals and deadlines
- Leadership: train and develop a large group of employees, ongoing process improvement
- Performance Management: for assigned production lines, hiring, promotions, performance reviews
- Problem Solving/Analysis: professional, confidential
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency: speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Technical Capacity: Sanitation, food safety & quality, computer literacy to input information into the computer
- Learning Orientation: able to take direction and relay information to employees
At a minimum, you have…
- Associate’s Degree or related field experience
- 1 or more years of related experience
- Expected to obtain certification as a power material handling equipment operator
- Plus, if bilingual in Spanish
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions).
- Basic computer skill knowledge.
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, and company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO and parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year