Senior Associate, SEM
Senior Associate, SEM
As the Paid Search Senior Associate, you will be managing and overseeing paid search accounts of HelloFresh, Green Chef, EveryPlate, and Factor. You will support and execute the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions, and be responsible for execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
- Plan, execute, and optimize paid search campaigns (Google, Bing)
- Be responsible for all campaign management, budgeting, and optimization
- Optimize campaign performance toward activation, retention, and reactivation goals.
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance; e.g. Creative, BI, CRM, etc.— (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Implement and analyze A/B tests across paid search campaigns
- Work with Brand Team to oversee and provide feedback for paid search ad copy
- Familiar with performance marketing metrics (CPC, CVR, CTR, CAC, LTV)
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Comfortable working with large data sets, skilled in Excel / Google Sheets
- Detail-oriented, able to find efficiencies and opportunities across multiple data sources
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding, and analytical environment
- A positive mindset towards challenges and new opportunities
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role.
- 3+ years of experience in Paid Search, either from an agency or client-side role
- Knowledge of Paid Search bidding, targeting, and optimization.
- Familiarity with tag management & app tracking setup and troubleshooting <is a plus>.
- Experience working with performance marketing metrics and platform reporting.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills. Able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Strong organizational skills and project management ability
- Google and Bing Ads certified
- Competitive hourly rate, 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation, & team bonus opportunities
- Generous PTO and flexible attendance policy
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year