About The Job:
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to be responsible for fixing, maintaining and improving our equipment on site to make sure everything is working as it should at all times.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for completing reactive and preventative works across the site, reporting defects to contractors, assisting contractors, keeping up to date on defect tickets raised on our CMMS system and following the sites H&S rules.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance (PPM) on plant and equipment, including automated conveying systems, gravity conveying systems with label applicators scanners, thermoforming equipment, refrigeration plant (CO2), hi-speed roller doors, dock levellers
- Identify defects that arise while completing PPMs and undertake rectifications, recording actions taken in the maintenance manual and CMMS system.
- Conduct minor structural and electrical improvement works.
- Provide reactive support when required, including breakdown response, and ensure high standards and timely completion of work.
- Supervise contractors to ensure works are completed in accordance with the specification, and report any issues with contractors to maintenance manager.
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements of the site at all times.
- Work proactively with maintenance shift manager to manage task volumes, provide regular updates on task status, and identify problems with plant efficiency and determine rectification measures.
- Support operational projects on an ad-hoc basis.
- Flag low stock levels to ensure inventory stays within min-max levels using our CMMS system.
Who You Are:
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong commitment to health and safety.
- Previous experience in maintenance or engineering field preferred.
- Knowledge of automated systems and PLC controls.
- Experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- Basic computer skills with experience in CMMS or similar systems.
- Flexibility to work shifts and weekends as required.
What you will get in return:
● 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
● Company pension scheme
● Gym membership
● Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
● Electric vehicle scheme
● Bippit account - financial support
● Free professional development and coaching memberships
● Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
● Eye care scheme
● Cycle to work scheme
● Group Life Assurance
Location: The Windmill, 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: 4 on 4 off shift pattern - Days
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.