Transport Assistant - Nights
Rate of Pay: £12.05/hour (plus 20% night uplift)
About the Team:
As part of our Warehouse team, our Transport Assistants are responsible for the liaison with Partner Supplier and Logistics teams arriving onsite at our UK Distribution Centres. Coordinating driver’s arrivals and departures through our busy transport yard, the Transport Assistant is key in ensuring effective communication with wider stakeholders across the business, as well as our Inventory Teams in supporting material flow through the site. You will be working to ensure best practices are followed at all times. Guided by our Team Leaders, you’ll be directed to maintain the highest product standards whilst delivering on business KPIs.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager
What you will be doing:
- Execute booking of all orders onto our Fleet Communication Management System (FCMS)
- Investigation of missing/incorrect PO data
- Escalation of supplier discrepancies via ICS tool
- Escalation and reporting of early and late deliveries using the correct procedure
- Manage driver and vehicles - arrival and dispatch
- Coordinate the tipping of all vehicles with the Warehouse Team
- Provide ad hoc support to the Warehouse Team as and when required
- Encourage and help drive the site’s food safety culture, to help prevent deviation in the process that impacts the safety, quality, and legality of our products
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable by your line manager or senior management to assist with the business operation.
Who you are:
- Confident communicator with competent use of English
- Good with data - and Google Sheets
- Experience managing PO submissions and control
- Experienced stakeholder management
- Keen eye for detail
- Great working in a team and independently
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free Hot Drinks on shift
- HelloFresh Branded Fleece and Beanie
The Granary, Unit 3, Chalker Way, Banbury, OX16 4XD
Option A - Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Option B - Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday ad Saturday
Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Workforce Staffing Team will be in touch with you within 2 weeks.