Senior Manager, Marketing
Senior Manager, Reactivations
Reports to Vice President Reactivation - US
Hybrid - 2 days/week in NYC Office
HelloFresh is looking for a Senior Manager to join our Marketing team to help us deliver great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels. As a member of our Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and optimizing customer reactivations via our marketing channels to improve the customer experience with one of the brands under the HelloFresh umbrella. Full P/L ownership for all marketing spend for one of our brands with support from centers of excellence in analytics, CRM and pricing. Candidates must have a passion for customer marketing and be able to independently solve marketing problems and obstacles, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, and adapt to the needs of the business and exceed set goals. Attention to detail, quality of work and agility are all integral to success.
You will ...
- Manage the Marketing efforts for one of the HelloFresh brands with full sales and budget responsibility to deliver on our weekly/monthly/quarterly goals
- Lead development of the strategy -- but also the hands-on creation when needed -- for all cross-channel programs which support growth and diversification of our customer experience (key channels: email, app, direct mail, SMS, search, social)
- Contact strategy and execution including conception, calendaring, briefing, QA, execution, monitoring and post analysis – ensuring the data and creative both meet standards set by our teams.
- Proactively monitor performance across channels and segments implementing plans to close gaps and increase growth. Focus KPIs: Reactivation Rate, CLV, Campaign ROI. Balancing short term needs with long term improvements will be integral.
- Diligently work to improve the customer experience and the sophistication of our programs in an ongoing way – thinking critically about what is right for the customer, developing new projects and figuring out how to implement. Speed is important, but quality is paramount. Compare performance across brands to identify best practices
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Creative, Product, Pricing) to scope new opportunities to improve speed of execution and performance
- Drive and frequently execute A/B testing to gain channel-level & customer-level insights to improve program efficiency through better customer engagement (and allocation of marketing spend, where applicable) including segmentation, offer, content, frequency and copy.
- Understand and own the data that underlies the reactivation program, with a deep knowledge of audience counts and thus opportunities to build in checks and automations to streamline processes.
- Very comfortable with reporting and analyzing data to understand what is impacting the business and how to improve
- An incredible operator, who is not willing to do hands on when needed. Passionate about automation, running and improving operations and optimizing performance across channels like email, SMS, app, DM
- Detail and process-oriented. We thrive on operational excellence. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Person with a passion for marketing and exceptional project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ready to collaborate with relevant teams and people of all levels, with strong interpersonal skills to explain complex topics with ease.
- Someone who is never satisfied with the status quo. Always looking for opportunities to challenge and improve our processes to get things done faster and better.
- Someone who is action focused and has a sense of ownership of their P/L and to hit their goals
- Bachelor's degree – in the field of business, marketing, or related field.
- 2-5 years of professional experience, centered on Marketing with heavy focus on owned channels (email, SMS, app, etc), the underlying data and the systems/tools that support CRM.
- Experience in planning, building and deploying campaigns in owned channels like email, SMS, app
- Experience managing complex projects from conceptualization to completion
- Managed segmentation strategies and customer win-back programs.
- Major pluses: experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, database marketing, SQL.
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, and company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO and parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year