Senior Manager, Programmatic Display and Video
Title: Senior Manager, Programmatic Display and Video
HelloFresh is looking for a performance driven senior marketing manager to grow customer acquisition for our North America brands, HelloFresh, Factor, EveryPlate, GreenChef and Chef’s Plate, through our Programmatic media and Video acquisition channels. As a senior manager of the team, you will be responsible for scale cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across programmatic display and video channels by executing the campaigns, performing campaign trafficking, and using analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals. We are looking for a candidate who has experience autonomously managing programmatic display and video campaigns and increasing efficiency through optimization and testing.
- Act as a strategic thought leader looking for ways to advance the sophistication of video and display marketing and biddable media campaigns to ensure dollars are spent in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- Strategically plan, execute and implement display campaigns on ROI basis.
- Create a roadmap and strategy for video marketing and programmatic display.
- Implement, test and optimize performance tactics, including audience, creatives, bidding strategy, across multiple acquisition campaigns to maximize efficiency.
- Evaluate campaign performance and set up the right KPIs and report to key stakeholders.
- Develop new partnerships and negotiate new deals with affiliates and publishers and optimize them towards KPIs
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance; e.g. Brand and Creative, BI, CRM, etc.—(targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Conduct regular testing for display and create a strategic roadmap to ensure both short-term and long term success of the channel
- Collaborate with channel managers across other growth channels to ensure alignment, and find opportunities to achieve overall business growth
- Be responsible for clearly communicating the performance, strategy and visitation to key stakeholders
- A bachelor’s degree with proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role.
- Approximately 7+ years of experience with display advertising, with a heavy focus on programmatic buying
- Hands-on keyboard experience in DSPs & Display Networks (Google Ads, DV360, TradeDeck, etc).
- Experience with Analytics, Remarketing, RTB, Adserver, tracking, creative and landing page optimization
- Experience on managing hands on keyboard YouTube, YouTube shorts, and/or any other video platform.
- Experience handling large budgets, high campaign volume and complex strategies to drive quantifiable results.
- Experience working with performance marketing metrics and platform reporting.
- High numerical ability with complete mastery on spreadsheet and extracting insights through large datasets analysis.
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding environment. Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills. Able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Strong organizational skills, project management and excellent communication ability
- You are a self-starter and proactive in making the display channel grow and meet targets
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, and company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO and parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year