Senior Commercial Manager - Culinary Product Portfolio Management DACH (f/m/d/x)
- First things first: You will be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission. Because “we change the way people eat, forever!”
- You’ll be responsible to bring our product offering to the next level by influencing product & menu strategy through effective and actionable product portfolio management
- You’ll work in the Strategic Product Development Team in the DACH Customer Domain and report to the Director of Strategic Product Development.
- You will manage a team of 2 experts working across commercial and product strategy
- You will closely collaborate with product strategists, menu planners, culinary experts, stakeholders from tech, marketing, pricing as well as data analytics across DACH and central teams
- In this role, you will learn by working together with experts in your field and have the opportunity to continuously develop personally and professionally
- The role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious analytical business development expert, commercial e-commerce manager or product portfolio manager excited about influencing product strategy and driving sustained growth.
This role is available for a 24-month contract (extension possible)
Your area of responsibility
Our current portfolio management includes our weekly core menu of over 40 recipes and HelloFresh marketplace.
WEEKLY CORE MENU
- Oversee existing product portfolio across different categories / customer segments and effectively track performance by applying Product Lifecycle management principles
- Measure and improve product performance with the ultimate objective to increase customer and business value
- Lead regular product performance forums across domains to provide valuable inputs to influence product & menu strategy
- Act as interface to the Menu Planning teams to ensure effective translation of Menu & Product Strategy into weekly customer menus
- Support the development of menu investment plan and COGS saving strategies to maximise portfolio profitability and customer satisfaction
- Ideate and organise menu experimentation tests with tech teams that answer high impact hypothesis on customer retention and behaviour
- Develop and consolidate a solid alliance with the Product Management team to support yearly strategy setting cycles as well as team OKRs.
HELLO FRESH MARKETPLACE
- Define product strategy of our HelloFresh marketplace under the umbrella of DACH Strategic Product Development and global stakeholders
- Identify and scope new revenue streams by expanding our product assortment, cross-selling opportunities and effectively managing pricing, promotion & digital shelf strategy
- Implement an agile portfolio management frame to actively track product performance and fast implementation of learnings in an iterative environment
- Support & coordinate pricing, merchandising, UX and A/B test with Tech teams to optimize market profitability
- Act as interlink between HF marketplace global and local stakeholders
- You have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- You have a university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or a related field
- Ideally, you will bring experience in an entrepreneurial role in e-commerce with commercial experience. Food CPG and E-Commerce experience is a plus
- You are entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced environment: you can make sense of ambiguous situations and enjoy taking on new responsibilities. In this environment you are able to generate new ideas that make a real business impact
- You are a commercial savvy and are able to ensure we have a smart and compelling product range that excites and delights consumers
- You are collaborative and influential: you can work with multiple stakeholders to engage them for a winning strategy with a shared goal
- You are data-driven and analytical: you are able to analyse data and identify business insights, translating them into initiatives and deliverables
- You are result-oriented: you’re careful and thorough in executing tasks and have outstanding project management skills
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and a zest for action
- You are ready to take on responsibility in a dynamic working environment starting on day one
- You speak English fluently, speaking fluent German is a plus
What we offer you
- Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers in Berlin-Kreuzberg* (REMOVE '*' IF NOT APPLICABLE)
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes and Convini products
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
- Flexible working hours including Work From Home/Work from Abroad/Sabbatical Policy, as well as a home office set up budget
- Extensive Onboarding and Buddy Program
- Social events including team events, Friday beers, company runs, book club, etc.
- Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club and John Reed partners, as well as yoga classes
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Spill
- Childcare and company pension scheme benefit
- Monthly transportation budget via RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!