Associate Manager, Network Fulfillment Planning
HelloFresh’s newly acquired “Ready-to-Eat” brand “Factor”, is looking for an Associate Manager of Network fulfillment planning to oversee order processing, forecasts and planning for the factor network of fulfillment distribution centers. This role will maintain capacity plans and production schedules of the pick and pack operations to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives. Responsibilities may also include inventory stock transfer / replenishment. Identifies ways to improve planning processes and tools.
- Experienced in operations planning
- Willing to go to the shop floor or engage directly with cross-functional departments to solve problems and get answers that keep the business moving at a fast pace
- Proficient in Excel and or Google Sheets including building models, tools, macros, etc
- Analytical and able to use data to solve operations problems
- Excellent with your communication skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Self-directed and motivated for finding the most important problems to solve in the plants
- Generate weekly/monthly production and capacity plans using systems and processes that support the organization’s goals.
- Maintain data integrity in systems to facilitate efficient inventory and capacity management, customer service, and operational metrics.
- Utilize systems to proactively identify and communicate key drivers and proposed solutions to service and inventory issues.
- Track and reconcile weekly/monthly metrics versus established targets. Review production performance and update planning rates to accurately reflect plant capabilities and available capacity.
- Provide strategic insights to the Operations and Supply Chain departments by conducting in-depth data analysis, forecasting trends, and identifying opportunities for process optimization and cost reduction.
- Lead or participate on special projects as required.
- Inventory control and waste avoidance mindset is a must
At a Minimum, You Have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Finance, or related field with 2-3 years relevant experience in production planning, detailed scheduling , replenishment planning, demand planning or materials management OR Associates degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in production planning, detailed scheduling , replenishment planning, demand planning or materials management preferred
- Proven experience in demand forecasting methodologies, including time series analysis, regression analysis, and causal modeling.
- Possess a strategic mindset with the ability to see the bigger picture and contribute to the development of long-term business strategies.
- Food and Beverage manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple demands on time required
- APICS or CPIM certification a plus
- Strong Excel or Google Sheets skills required