Work Health & Safety Coordinator
Due to growth, we have a brand new opportunity to join the WHS team, based in Perth.
The WHS/RTW Coordinator will report to the Work Health & Safety Manager. They will engage in a vast array of WHS and RTW tasks, including; risk assessments, administration and claim processing, return to work coordination, and other related duties.
- Lead RRTW Coordination at our distribution centres across Australia and work with Workers Compensation providers across various states.
- Liaise with injured workers / team leaders to monitor and drive progress with return-to-work
- Take ownership of KPIs and business metrics for return-to-work and incident management, and contribute to the development of communications and initiatives to improve business performance
- Prepare and organise data and reporting for team leads and senior management regarding RTW and safety performance
- Review, file and administer documentation for Workers Compensation case management
- Create Individual RTW plans based on role and capacity considerations
- Provide updates to management on Workers Compensation case progression
- Complete risk assessments and workplace inspections
- Liaise with Line Managers and provide advice and training where deemed necessary
- Liaise with production staff for day to day health and safety communications
- Support Line Managers to implement health and safety initiatives
- Contribute to continuous safety improvement opportunities and site compliance
- Work closely with the production team for internal incident reporting, investigations, monitoring and closing out Incident and Injury corrective actions
- Cert IV WHS + 3 years’ experience in WHS
- Demonstrated knowledge of Workers Compensation Legislation and return to work programs
- Previous experience in a warehouse manufacturing or production environment preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Work Health and Safety Legislation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities with sound time management skills
- Nice to have - Cert IV Training & Assessment
- Ability to develop toolbox communication and training resources
- Proven experience in delivering workplace training sessions including coaching employees as required
- Proven experience in all aspects of risk management
What you’ll get in return…
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 18 countries
Start Date: Immediate - can wait a notice period
Location: Canning Vale (Based in the Warehouse)
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia
We are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
To put it simply, everyone is welcome at our table.