Area Manager 1, Production
Factor_ a brand of HelloFresh is seeking a Production Supervisor. As Production Supervisor, you will impact all aspects of production and will cultivate a culture that is second to none. You will be hands-on and immerse yourself in the trenches to optimize productivity, promote growth, spark innovation, and incite change from within.
You will ...
- Respectfully communicate with all employees and leads.
- Provide coaching and development to shift hourly associates.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and corrective direction.
- Report information and update managers throughout every shift with knowledge of that day’s production.
- Resolve employee issues through appropriate problem resolution.
- Check and respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Work to continuously improve processes.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provide regular progress reports to Associate Production Manager/Manager during the shift.
- Submit paperwork at the end of the shift.
- Manage department priorities as situations arise.
- Attend to other duties as assigned by management
- A leader: Able to train and develop a large group of employees and manage multiple production lines
- A problem solver
- Results Driven
- Able speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Able to multitask: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Computer literate to input information into the computer
- Able to take direction and relay information to employees
- Comfortability in being exposed to cool and/or cold environment (10º - 40º)
At a minimum, you have...
- Required: High School Diploma or GED or related work experience
- Preferred: At least 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a production environment