HelloFresh is looking for a Project Manager, Procurement & SCM to support the harmonization of processes and delivery of digital procurement projects. This involves managing cross-functional process harmonization and digital projects and aligning with diverse local and international stakeholders. This role will have a huge impact on the future success of HelloFresh and its procurement and supply chain.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
- Manage a portfolio of procurement process excellence and digital projects by relentlessly prioritizing existing and the pipeline of new digital projects.
- Execute on the long-term vision for the organization to become best-in-class in the industry.
- Oversee and proactively manage the digital deployment plan for procurement and supply chain management, coordinating all project and change management activities.
- Provide advice on best practices in aligning digital solutions to local standard operating processes effectively.
- Continuously challenge the status quo to drive improvement across the procurement and supply chain management.
- Establish strong partnerships with local and international stakeholders across IT, Engineering, Finance, and Analytics teams to ensure process and digital deployments are integrated and aligned.
- Analyze and present data in order to provide data-driven recommendations to the leadership team.
- Collaborate across international and local teams to execute procurement projects with speed and agility.
- 3+ years experience in a relevant consultancy position or a related role in a similar company with a focus on procurement technology and business, engineering, or supply chain degree.
- Experience with executing digital projects within a comparable organization.
- Experience in driving implementations as well as local rollouts of procurement and supply chain solutions.
- Exposure to procurement processes and familiarity with procurement technology.
- Hands-on mentality, strong problem-solving skills, and ability to relentlessly prioritize multiple projects.
- Experience in agile methodology and advanced project management skills.
- Exemplary stakeholder management experience collaborating across diverse stakeholder groups
- Excellent planning and organization skills with the ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to influence business partners, present ideas effectively, and facilitate discussion with multiple inputs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration, and self-management skills with a strong focus on teamwork.
- Assertive, responsible, and adaptable, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and navigate complex situations.
What you’ll get in return…
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global food technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- Egoless environment, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 18 countries
Start Date: Immediately available - Can wait a notice period
Duration: Permanent full time role.
Location: Chippendale Head Office
Salary: Competitive salary & employee benefits