Growth Strategy Manager
The Growth Strategy Manager will report to the Growth Strategy Team Lead and will help shape the strategic direction, and priorities as well as execute on a broad range of initiatives to grow the HelloFresh Group customer base in Australia
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a driven, customer-oriented, highly analytical with strong problem solving and communication skills and who is excited to make an impact in one of the fastest- growing global food technology companies in the world
- Run deep dives to identify the most promising performance improvement opportunities and present ideas, actionable insights to senior leadership teams.
- Collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders (brand, product, analytics, account managers) to execute on a pipeline of tests and initiatives that apply to our customer base
- Support ad hoc strategic projects that contribute to our growth.
- Own the performance content roadmap across a variety of offline and online channels (Direct Mail, Affiliates, Referrals, Influencers, Facebook, Instagram, Google), across HelloFresh’s meal kit category.
- Optimise individual channels’ conversion rate through rigorous and creative A/B testing around content, landing pages and discounting.
- Be an expert on market and competitor landscape including latest tech and content curation insights as well as competitor content and discount strategy.
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, eCommerce or Business Development.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision making; able to break down problems to their root cause in a systematic way.
- Ability to be nimble, hands on and respond quickly to changes and challenges of the business.
- Experience managing stakeholders from different departments of a business, ideally across different regions.
- A customer-first approach to creatively tailor content and messaging to specific audience segments.
- Comprehensive understanding and use of Excel/ Google Suite functions.
- Adaptable and business focused: you naturally prioritise projects that are high impact
- Capable of working across all level of the organisation leveraging data-led insights
- Egoless and driven by a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve
What you’ll get in return…
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global food technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- Egoless environment, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 18 countries
Start Date: Immediately available - Can wait a notice period
Duration: Permanent full time role. Must have full working rights in Australia
Location: Chippendale Head Office
Salary: Competitive salary & employee benefits