Senior Brand Manager (Maternity Cover)
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work in the list of Multinationals 2023 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more on our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager NL for our ambitious, fast growing team in Amsterdam to support us for 6-9 months (maternity cover). Working in the Brand & Communication team will give you the opportunity to take a leading role in ensuring a consistent brand experience and positive brand perception for customers and prospects.
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
In this role you will temporarily take over the tasks of our current Brand Manager. In this role you will oversee all brand related activities for the Benelux market. While constantly analyzing our brand performance & perception, local market trends and customer research, your local brand strategy will be based on insights and aligned with our global strategy. Your goal is to keep our brand perception high in the different stages of the marketing funnel; communicating to prospects, active customers and former customers. In this role you will be responsible for the Dutch market and work hand in hand with the Brand Manager BE.
Above all, weʼre looking for someone who knows how to translate our Brand Strategy into activities that drive brand likeability.
“From creative brief to launching the campaign and evaluating the performance - you really have an impact on how our brand and brand campaigns come to life and see how they have a positive impact on brand perception”
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Analyze local market trends & customer insights and translate those into brand initiatives and campaigns
- Monitor brand performance & perception and set up activities to improve these metrics
- Build a local brand strategy, aligned with our global strategy and Benelux Brand Plan
- Oversee and execute all brand activities, with focus on ATL campaigns, brand partnerships and mid funnel campaigns
- Work with our MarComms team and external agencies to develop campaigns
- Liaise with PR, product development & product marketing to align on messaging
- Translate our global and local sustainability strategy into brand initiatives
- Own the overall brand experience in all stages of the marketing funnel
- Budget responsibility
- Work hand-in-hand with the Brand Manager BE, who will be reporting to you
- Work closely with and report directly to the Director of Brand & Marketing Communications
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- Min. 5-7 years relevant experience, in Brand Strategy, PR or campaign management, preferably in a fast-paced and extremely competitive environment; ideally in e-commerce
- Previous experience in people management is a plus
- Ability to think creatively and translate data & insights into communication formats
- Knowledge of the Dutch media landscape, including Social Media
- Data-drivenness to evaluate your campaigns, analyze customer insights reports, brand trackers and report on your KPIʼs
- Understanding of local trends, with regards to Food, Health and / or Sustainability
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach to work - you think beyond the scope of your assignment and make things happen.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and prioritize accordingly
- Native in Dutch, fluent in English
Although this is a maternity cover role, should there be opportunities that arise after the 6-9 month maternity leave period we would be happy to explore the possibilities.
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- Learning and development opportunities including a personal development budget
- 24 holidays per year, plus 1 day per additional year of work
- A hybrid work setup, with a budget to help set up your home office
- Flexibility to work abroad
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Multiple ways of getting to a work-related appointment, for example by using our company cars or a MyWheels car
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription, and a discount for your gym membership via Bedrijfsfitness Nederland
- Discount on your additional health insurance through Zilveren Kruis
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly pension scheme
🌱 Grow your career at HelloFresh
A career at HelloFresh is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potential…but we don’t just want to say it, we want to show it too.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
- Nick Beeks’ journey from Junior Field Marketing Manager to Offline Growth Marketing Manager
- Valerie Blank’s journey from Junior Sampling Coordinator to Team Lead of Product Marketing
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job.
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.
- Lastly you’ll have a conversation with our Director of Brand