FP&A Manager (m/f/x)
For our ambitious, fast-growing ready-to-eat venture Factor, recently launched in the Netherlands and Belgium, we are looking for a passionate FP&A Manager. You will be joining our Finance team and providing in-depth, insightful analyses to help make strategic investment decisions and contribute as a business partner to the Factor management and business functions..
Based in Amsterdam and reporting into our Global Finance Director, you will be an integral part of the HelloFresh Global Finance function responsible for weekly and month-end reporting, along with the periodic forecasting process.
Furthermore, you will assist in improving and automating our tools and template landscape and help the operational teams transition to more sophisticated systems and processes.
What you'll do
- Co-own the monthly P&L: you put together the weekly and monthly financial picture, then provide local and global management with insights into actual versus budget variance.
- Co-own our budget cycles: you work with the Factor operational departments and Global FP&A to develop and defend our mid-term and long-term annual budget. You revise it quarterly, growing the logic alongside our business.
- Cost-controlling: you work hand-in-hand with our Operations team to control and audit costing data quality across all departments in order to drive reliability of our weekly reporting. Additionally, you proactively seek improvements and overall own the cost reporting process. You closely contribute to our inventory management process.
- Tool landscape management: be the local point of contact for any financial and costing tool used locally, including: supporting for implementation, maintenance (e.g. data accuracy), correct adoption and adherence to the tool
- Act as Business partner: you are a trusted advisor and colleague to the Factor marketing and operations teams. You work with them to create reports, analyses and models. In doing so, you bring transparency to past and future decision making.
- Rolling up the sleeves for everything in between: as Senior FP&A Manager, you are expected to proactively identify areas of improvement and work cross functionally to find resolutions. This means staying flexible, taking on ad-hoc assignments from management and driving better financial outcomes whenever the need arises.
What you'll bring
- Degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Business Analytics or a similar field
- Experience in a similar role previously, 3-5 years experience working in Controlling, FP&A or a similar role
- You are fluent in P&Ls, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow statements
- You have basis in SQL and/or Python, and are willing to learn more about it
- Passion, drive and great communication skills
- You are comfortable taking ownership of projects and are able to meet deadlines
- You are detail oriented
- You speak fluent English
- Keen to grow with a fast-growing organisation and turn your experience with HelloFresh into a platform for future career growth.
- You are a strong team player and hold yourself to a high standard of quality and value feedback
What we offer
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- The chance to have a significant impact on a fast-growing global technology company in an exciting growth phase.
- Direct, high impact on our product and operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues.
- Weekly discount on our products
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office.
- A hybrid work setup, with a budget to help set up your home office.
- Flexibility to work abroad..
- Pension & Health insurance support
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. You’ll work with fun, energetic, and supportive teams.
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
HelloFresh is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the application process, please reach out to us at:
- Europe: EUaccommodations@hellofresh.com.
- APAC: APACaccommodations@hellofresh.com
- United States: USCandidateAccommodations@hellofresh.com
- Canada: CAaccommodations@hellofresh.com