Hiring and engaging highly-sought-after talent is at the heart of our company. We are looking to grow our HelloFresh People & Culture Team to build on our capacity across the Nordics. You’ll be exposed to a global, lean and fast-paced working environment surrounded by smart, passionate people. As our HR Student you will assist in hiring excellent people on mid-senior level positions and work closely with our top management and leaders from our Copenhagen Headquarters of HelloFresh.
If you are passionate about HR/talent acquisition and looking for a new opportunity in a fast-moving, very international environment that will challenge you, we would very much like to meet you.
You will be…
- Assisting the People & Culture Team with recruiting and HR operational duties.
- Providing administrative support in day-to-day HR operations and handling other miscellaneous tasks.
- Continuously maintaining our applicant tracking tool, including creating job postings, posting ads on relevant channels, reviewing CVs, and coordinating interviews, among other responsibilities.
- Supporting employee/manager self-service functions.
- Conducting talent searches on LinkedIn Recruiter.
- You are enrolled in a relevant study program (e.g., Business, HR, etc.).
- Knowledge of recruitment software and database systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent decision-making abilities.
- You are organized and work extremely diligently.
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget
- Subsidized healthy lunches
- Mental health support through online subscriptions
- Monthly pension scheme including health insurance benefits
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 35+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe
- Additional perks: Nordic Language classes, discounts for our neighboring gyms, company events and parties, fruit & snacks in the office and free Friday bar
Are you up for a challenge?
- Apply with your CV (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job
- We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.