Fulfillment Planning Supervisor
Factor_ a brand of HelloFresh is seeking a Fulfillment Planning Supervisor. The Fulfillment Planning team plays a central role in maintaining efficient Operations and delivering for our customers in a high-growth environment. Our Planners are responsible for generating the production plans for Factor brand distribution centers. We are looking for leaders with strong analytical and dive-deep skills who can partner effectively with other leaders across functions to solve problems and execute high-level network decisions on a daily basis.
- Work alongside other members of Operations & supporting teams to create daily production plans
- Track progress to and deviations from the plan, assist with problem-solving and root cause analysis
- Assess and identify potential Operational risks; communicate risks and plan changes to business stakeholders including Procurement, Logistics, Staffing and Operations leaders
- Utilize, build and maintain planning tools and track performance to ensure the successful execution of production plans
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Fulfillment Planning tools and processes
- Report to the Planning Management team.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly in changing situations and to use data to drive the right results
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to effectively develop cross-functional partnerships
- Experience managing competing priorities and informing complex decision-making in an ambiguous environment
- A commitment to professional integrity and ethics
- Organizational, project management skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, math, and written/verbal communication skills
- High Proficiency in Google sheets and/or MS Excel required.
- [Preferred] 1 - 2 years of experience in positions that require analysis and influencing stakeholders using data interpretation
- [Preferred] Experience within a distribution center, logistics, or manufacturing environment
- [Preferred] Bachelors or Associates Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Business/ Supply Chain
This is a full-time (40 hours, 5 days per week) role that requires working at least one weekend day. Possible schedules include:
- Sunday - Thursday
- Tuesday - Saturday
Exact hours worked are flexible, but are generally days.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company