About The Team:
In a nutshell, you’ll work directly with our Senior Operations Manager and will be responsible for the running of successful shifts to ensure you have a skilled, motivated team so that all of our customers' boxes are packed perfectly each and every time.
We look for people who demonstrate a real customer obsession, earn trust quickly and have experience in developing the best talent the industry has to offer.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Oversee the receipt of our products through to production and dispatch of our customer boxes, through our operation.
- Lead a team of Shift Managers and Line Leaders to deliver shift performance and continuous improvement.
- Deliver the shift in line with our key KPIs surrounding health and safety, quality, food safety, and team culture.
- Dynamically resolve issues to reduce the impact they could have on the performance of the shift and the impact this could have on our customers.
- Develop and empower the operational team through several layers of indirect reports.
- Think outside the box (pun intended) about our business, delivering impactful projects in areas from customer experience to waste management and lean production.
- Stamp your mark on our growing HelloFresh employer brand, recruiting the future of the business.
Who You Are:
- Ideally, be from an Operations background with experience in managing a large indirect team in a high-performing operation.
- Experience in working with various warehouse management systems.
- Demonstrated adaptability to a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Propensity to lead from the front, developing those around you to be better than yourself.
- Proven ability to engage and motivate not only direct reports but peers and supporting functions.
- Great communication skills and decision-making capabilities. The logical approach to decision making.
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment, and a can-do flexible attitude.
- Strong understanding of health and safety and its application in a warehouse/production environment.
- Experience with / strong understanding of a food hygiene environment and automated operations is beneficial.
- Great sense of humor.
- You are able to work night shifts and weekend shifts.
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: Sun-Weds/Weds-Sat 7am-7pm moving into a rotational days>nights when volume dictates the requirement for a night shift.
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.