Facility and Maintenance Manager
We are looking for a Facility and Maintenance Manager for our ambitious, fast growing and highly motivated team in Moss. You will be working in the Production team and will report to the Head of Production. You are the person who takes a leading role in professionalizing our Facility Management organization and making sure all installations, equipment and facilities are organized perfectly so our production runs smoothly. Our fulfillment center is the beating heart of our operations ensuring we send all our HelloFresh boxes complete, on time and with the right quality.
- Be responsible for all our facility related tasks and processes.
- Ensure that all installations run perfectly and our fulfillment center is known as a (food) safe, clean and fantastic work environment.
- Work together with various different stakeholders (a.o. Operations, Food Safety and Health & Safety) to make sure projects run smoothly, all (audit) standards are met and new initiatives can be tested and introduced
- With your service-oriented attitude and strong planning skills, focus on facilitating all teams in Moss to make sure that together everyone can perform on the highest level.
- Develop and/or adapt inspection equipment to meet GMP standards, make suggestions and adjustments with regard to procedures, standards and equipment to facilitate work and maintain efficiency and productivity.
- Prepare and coordinate preventative and reactive maintenance
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Facility Management, preferably in a production or logistics environment.
- Strong organizational & contractor management skills
- Demonstrated experience managing projects. As a strong communicator, you know how to engage proactively with all stakeholders and with your ruthless prioritization you set up and finish projects successfully.
- With your superior leadership skills,you have the ability to influence others to get everyone in the right direction and deliver as planned.
- Worked with a FMIS system and know how to use this data to investigate what improvements need to be made to better support the operation.
- Experience with financial reporting and delivering input for the budget. Which makes you able to optimize our current services and set the right targets.
- The ability to perform in a fast-paced and continuously changing work environment. You don’t shy away from a challenge!
- A pro-active, ambitious, and make things happen mindset.
- Fluent in English and preferably Norwegian
- The chance to make a serious impact on the facility maintenance of HelloFresh’s facility in Moss, Norway
- Learning and development opportunities plus the opportunity to request training specifically for your role and career with us
- Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
Are you up for a challenge?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us! (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job
- We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.