For our ambitious team in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Marketing Analyst. Working in the Marketing Analytics team, you will take a leading role in bringing our analytical capabilities to the next level!
Your main focus will be on supporting your stakeholders in their decision making, and you will be their key contact person regarding data and analytics questions. Your experience in analytics and related technologies, together with your excellent communication, stakeholder management and organizational skills will have a big impact on the company and department’s performance.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
You will be based out of our Nordic HQ in Islands Brygge, Copenhagen and report to the Associate Director of Marketing Strategy and Analytics.
- Collaborate with marketing leads in order to understand the strategic priorities for your domain and then execute against these with engaging work
- Partner closely with the Marketing organization promoting a culture rooted in data drivenness
- Communicate actionable insights clearly across the organization highlighting the “so-whats” of your analyses in order to drive the growth of our business
- Explore and analyze customer behavior and marketing performance data to detect improvement opportunities for the Growth team
- Be a sparring partner for the marketing stakeholders, bouncing strategic ideas off of them and ensuring that they understand long term implications of their business action, by delivering data based evidences
- Independently lead and structure projects: gathering input from stakeholders, defining clear requirements for ad hoc analysis or dashboard needs, and finding the right approach to meet these requirements
- Work hands-on with large data sets and use tools such as Tableau and Google Sheets to effectively visualize data
- Analyze business problems using available internal and external data, identifying data gaps and managing the sourcing of this data if it is not readily available
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience working hands-on with data as an analyst, consultant, or any similar role
- Have excellent SQL skills allowing you to write efficient and readable code, Python is a plus
- Can effectively communicate complex technical challenges as well as business recommendations to a broad range of stakeholders
- Have valuable experience building dashboards (or conducting analysis) with (preferably) Tableau or Power BI
- Are self-driven and can work independently to drive progress in your project always keeping an eye on quality and timeliness
- Have experience in project management, you are conformable defining the steps needed to complete a given project, setting a timeline, identifying and managing your stakeholders to keep them engage
- Enjoy collaborating with peers, coaching your colleagues, and pushing them to improve
- Are genuinely curious and strive to continuously learn both about our business and the latest technical solutions that might be relevant to implement at HelloFresh
- Have strong problem-solving skills that help you efficiently find the right approach to tackle any analytical challenge
- Bring a degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics or similar quantitative discipline
- Are proficient with descriptive and inferential statistics
- Are fluent in English
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget
- Subsidized healthy lunches
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to the Nordics plus visa application support
- Mental health support through online subscriptions
- Monthly pension scheme including health insurance benefits
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 35+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe
- Additional perks: Nordic Language classes, discounts for our neighboring gyms, company events and parties, fruit & snacks in the office and free Friday bar
Are you up for a challenge?
- Apply with your CV (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job
- We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.