Senior Production Planner
S'more about the team
This role will be supporting FACTOR_ brand (part of HelloFresh Group). We are looking for a Senior Production Planner who will be responsible for preparing and sharing weekly production plans for plating and casing of Factor meals. As part of the Planning team, you will play a key role in helping us deliver the best possible value to our customers through optimizing internal operations to meet customer delivery requirements. This role will work closely with Production, Procurement and Warehouse teams.
Lettuce share what this role will be responsible for
- Prepare weekly production plans for meals and ingredients to meet customer delivery requirements and optimize capacity utilization of kitchen equipment.
- Collaborate with Production, Procurement, Warehouse and Product teams to align on a consensus production plan and resolve deviations from it.
- Act as the main point of escalation for production related issues, lead root cause analysis initiatives and implement corrective actions.
- Maintain production planning tools, related master data and supporting dashboards.
- Create, adjust and track production work orders in the system on a regular basis.
- Share plans with the Procurement team to ensure ingredients/packaging availability.
- Report on planning KPIs including but not limited to production plan adherence, physical waste, staging accuracy.
- Work on continuous improvement projects and all other duties as assigned.
Sound a-peeling? Here's what we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Supply Chain or related fields.
- 3 - 5 years experience in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Inventory Management or related fields.
- Proficiency in software (Google Sheets, Excel) complemented with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments, while being able to prioritize, achieve objectives, and meet deadlines
- An ownership mindset and ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Proven team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Would be an asset if you have
- ASCM certification (CSCP, CPIM) or actively working towards.
- Experience with SAP APO PP/DS or similar scheduling software.
- Database management experience (e.g. SQL, Python, Tableau).
- Prior experience in a fast growing company or startup environment.
- Prior culinary experience or experience with the ready to eat category.
Let’s cut to the cheese, this is why you'll love it here
- Box Discount - Amazing discounts on 1 box per week! 75% discount on weekly HelloFresh and Chefs Plate meal kits AND 50% off weekly Factor meal box
- Health & Wellness - Health & Dental benefits from day 1, a Health Spending Account, and unlimited access to the Headspace app to meet your self-care needs.
- Vacation & PTO - Time off is also an important part of self-care! We offer generous vacation and PTO to help you create a good work-life balance.
- Family Benefits - A parental leave top-up program for expectant parents
- Growth & Development - We support your career progression, provide development opportunities, and invest in your continued learning through our organization wide L&D fund
- Work Hard & Have Fun - From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to experience the fun!
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives - With impactful ERG’s like HelloChange and Women Empowerment, we are committed to our diversity, equity & inclusion efforts
- Food Puns - this one is kind of a big dill if you haven’t already noticed. We even have some punny meeting room names!
It’s no surprise that as a food company, we use many ingredients that may be considered common allergens (i.e. peanuts, tree nuts, milk, etc.). Whether this role is based out of our headquarters or one of our distribution centers, it is possible that you may be exposed to such allergens in this role. If you have any concerns with being exposed to any particular food ingredients, including meat, please disclose this during the hiring process.