Sanitation Associate, Swedesboro NJ
Swedesboro, NJ, USA
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
The Sanitation Associate should be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation, including:
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of all food production equipment and machinery. I.E. Production machines, tables, mats, compost bins, sinks, drains, walls, and any surface that is scheduled for sanitation duties.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all kitting and packing equipment and surfaces.
- Working in a 38 degree Fahrenheit temperature-controlled environment
- Regularly lifting and moving up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lifting and moving up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Understanding and adhering to all safety standards and requirements
At a minimum, you...
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Previous experience working in sanitation/janitorial preferred, however no experience necessary, you will receive training on your first day!