Team Lead, Digital Procurement
HelloFresh is looking for a Team Lead, Digital Procurement to lead and execute the procurement’s digital strategy, support the development of the digital roadmap, and the delivery of digital projects. This involves working with diverse stakeholders across 11 international markets, advocating for digital transformation, and representing the procurement function. This role will have a huge impact on the future success of HelloFresh and its procurement and supply chain.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Lead the Digital Procurement team, including mentoring and developing five talented Digital Rollout Managers
- Manage the portfolio of the team by relentlessly prioritizing new and existing digital projects
- Create a long-term vision for the domain to become best-in-class in the industry, including a definition of the target system architecture around our S2P domain
- Develop the digital transformation roadmap for procurement & SCM
- Lead digital deployments within procurement & SCM, coordinating project management and change management activities.
- Provide advice on best practices in adopting and using digital solutions effectively
- Continuously challenge the status quo to drive improvement
- Establishes strong partnerships with senior leaders across IT, Technology, Engineering, Finance, and data teams to ensure an integrated and aligned approach to digital transformation
- Engages closely with senior stakeholders in understanding their requirements, and relevant initiatives and addressing resistance to change
- Analyze and present data in order to provide data-driven recommendations to the senior leadership team
- Demand based travel up to 40%
What you’ll bring
- Extensive experience preferably in a relevant consultancy position or a related role in a similar company with a focus on Procurement Technology with Business/Engineering/Supply Chain degree
- Experience with developing and executing digital transformation strategies within a comparable organization
- Experience in writing specifications and driving system implementation as well as international rollouts of procurement and supply chain solutions
- Exposure to corporate procurement and familiarity with state-of-the-art procurement technology
- Advanced analytical skills and operational modeling capabilities connected to strategic thinking
- Hands-on mentality, strong problem-solving skills, and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Experience in agile ways of working and advanced project management skills
- Exemplary stakeholder management experience across diverse stakeholder groups
- Excellent planning and organization skills with the ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to lead and engage people in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to influence business partners, present ideas effectively, and facilitate discussion with multiple inputs
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, company events and parties, discount on our Convini vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.