Stock Movement Supervisor
This role is responsible for managing the replenishment process to maintain optimal inventory levels.You will oversee the coordination of inventory movements, manage stock replenishment schedules, and work closely with cross-functional teams, including inventory, logistics, and production, to ensure uninterrupted supply and timely delivery of meal kits to our customers.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Leading a team of stock Movements Controllers on the shift to ensure that the shift KPIs are met in full and on time.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records (including computerised/digital) on production, food safety data and analyse this data to identify trends, problems and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor and track product expiry dates, minimising waste through effective rotation and utilisation of inventory.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders Inventory Manager and Inventory leads and Production to provide updates on inventory status, supply chain issues, and potential risks.
- Effectively coordinating the replenishment service and support functions so that operations run smoothly.
Who You Are:
- Proven experience in replenishment planning, or supply chain operations.
- Proficiency in using inventory management software and tools, along with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organisational and time management abilities, with the capacity to handle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams and
What you will get in return:
● 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
● Company pension scheme
● Gym membership
● Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
● Electric vehicle scheme
● Bippit account - financial support
● Free professional development and coaching memberships
● Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
● Eye care scheme
● Cycle to work scheme
● Group Life Assurance
Location: Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: 48 hours a week, 4 on 3 off, Sunday - Wednesday or Wednesday - Saturday
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.