Associate, Logistics (Final Mile Strategy)
Role: Associate, Logistics (Final Mile Strategy)
Target Level: Associate
Location: New York, NY; Boulder, CO
Reports to: Senior Manager, Logistics Carrier Strategy
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Associate, Logistics (Carrier Strategy) Job Description:
The Associate will manage the performance (cost, quality, capacity) of our 3rd party logistics providers through analyzing data, deeply understanding our partner’s processes and operations and building strong relationships. Responsibilities include drawing impactful conclusions from Logistics performance data as measured through on-time performance and customer reported errors. The Associate will be tasked with leveraging this data and insight to help inform high-level strategy and network assortment through weekly reporting and performance review. Additional tasks will include, improving and maintaining integral tools; generating weekly reports to HelloFresh leadership; providing regular and ad-hoc in-depth analysis on root cause, trends, and carrier performance, and leveraging this analysis to provide the team with insight and recommendations on continued network optimization.
- Report to the Senior Manager, Logistics Final Mile Strategy to enhance customer experience
- Support the Logistics Strategy team on decision-making through effectively analyzing and drawing conclusions from data
- Become the expert on the operations of one (or many) of our logistics partners, serve as their supporting point of contact with HelloFresh
- Be responsible for weekly and ad-hoc analysis + reporting on customer reported errors and carrier network performance
- Generate weekly scorecard reports for carriers, auditing failures and performing root cause analysis
- Directly support Customer Care escalations for incidents occurring with assigned carriers
- Assist with analyzing carrier spend and invoicing
- Coordinate internal resources and external stakeholders for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in other weekly reporting activities
- Participate in Logistics order management and contingency processes
- Drive a customer-focused environment committed to delivering the highest quality product to our customers
- Data-driven – you can organize, explore and synthesize data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making
- Intellectually curious – you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, and to consistently challenge the status quo
- Detail-oriented – you possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile – you thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker – you use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems
- An excellent communicator – able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity and precision both written and verbal
- Collaborative - you enjoy working cross-functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, and are able to work well with diverse opinions
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or other relevant areas of study required
- 2 years of experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems required
- Experience in turning analysis into action using tools such as Google Suite, Tableau, SQL, and/or Python a significant plus
- Experience working with transportation management software preferred
- This position's essential functions demand the performance of the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Prolonged periods working at a desk and on a computer
- Reading information on a computer screen and inputting data into a computer system
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.