Senior IT Manager Nordics, Denmark based (m/f/x)
HelloFresh, a global leader in meal kit delivery, has transformed eating habits worldwide. Our vibrant community of home cooks spans 17 countries. With rapid Nordic expansion and collaborative culture, we've established a dynamic presence in three countries (Denmark, Norway and Sweden). Our diverse FreshFam captures customer insights to refine recipes and processes. Join our impactful, high-growth industry for a fulfilling journey!
The position available is for an IT Lead overseeing the expansion of our team across the Nordics. This role encompasses Fulfillment Centers, Corporate Offices, and over 200 employees. The responsibility involves ensuring consistent IT practices following a global framework. We seek a proactive, adaptable individual who excels in a dynamic environment and wants to contribute to a rapidly growing food industry giant.
You will report to the Associate Director of Enterprise IT and play a crucial role in our well-supported IT efforts. This includes leadership endorsement and a robust peer network across Enterprise, Operations, SaaS, and IT Security divisions.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute IT vision for the Nordics region
- Advise and support strategic decision-making
- Lead, mentor, and foster team growth
- Oversee risk, compliance, and security partnerships
- Manage budget, tech evaluation, projects, and OKR achievement
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years in IT, with 1-3 years in a Leadership Role
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills for global team collaboration
- Effective stakeholder engagement and tailored problem-solving
- Proficiency in project management, diverse IT technologies, operations best practices, and service frameworks; Certifications (e.g., ITIL, CCNA) desirable
What we offer
- Make a serious impact on delivering on HelloFresh Nordics ambition of being the leading meal provider in the Nordics by having an organisation that promotes engagement, development and growth of our leaders and people.
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 35+ different nationalities.
- Annual learning and development budget.
- Subsidized healthy lunches.
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to the Nordics plus visa application support.
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box.
- Monthly pension scheme including health insurance benefits.
- Additional perks: Nordic Language classes, discounts for our neighbouring gyms, company events and parties, online mental health support, fruit & snacks in the office and free Friday bar.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Apply with your CV (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job.
- We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.